Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Potty Training Day 5

After great thought and testing....or something like that. I've decided to put potty training aside because I agree with the experts that my little guy is not ready for potty training.
I came to this conclusion after great observance, and perhaps some added things to stress us out like a cold,teething, prego hormones and a smoker quiting smoking (husband).
There is likely no good time to start potty training but he is missing some important abilities like saying poo or pee or ....hey lady, i want to use the singing toilet!

In retrospect, I didn't mind trying. I learned lots and I think C didn't mind the nudy time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've heard this a million times but it's really true: they'll do it when THEY'RE ready! He'll just surprise you one day!

    ReplyDelete