Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Move it out!

 demotivational posters - HOARDING


Out with the extra toys
out with the extra clothes
out with the unread books 
out with every little piece of shirt and pants I've been holding onto that I think may one day fit! Perhaps it will. But it will sorely be out of style by then!
I'm getting rid of old run down furniture that has no spot in our home. And Ben won't have a chance to not play with the toys that Caleb didn't play with.
I've gone www.freecycle.org crazy. I post it and other people come pick it up and use it. I love it.
Going through the boys stuff in the last few days has been awesome. They have piles of stuff they'll never use. My husband was already stripped of his belongings when we married. I love him for it too. 
I'm being the opposite of a hoarder. whatever that is.

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning out my closet always makes me feel ten pounds lighter!

    ReplyDelete